This site uses affiliate links. I make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But I only recommend products I would use ourselves.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has published guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials that are intended to protect the public from misleading or errant advertising. Since this site makes use of advertising and endorsements in order to make money, I am required by these guidelines to provide a disclosure policy on the sources of that income.
- I may provide links to products or services that I have used in creating our posts. Some of these product links are affiliate links and pay me a commission if you click on the link and buy the product (at no additional cost to you).
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- I will only provide links to products, services or other businesses that we have used and liked (and think might be helpful for you, the reader, as well).
- I will attempt to let you know which of the products are affiliate links, but cannot guarantee that every affiliated product and service is individually tagged as such.
- My opinions cannot be “bought”. I will always tell you my honest views on products and services regardless of income opportunities.
- I do not accept sponsored products (ie. free products or payments from companies to use their products in projects), so any brand endorsements I give are because use and believe in the product.